Global Frequency

Cobolt

Dreamer
Anyone read these two fantastic graphic novels both by Warren Ellis, they are about a group (1001 members) who are governed by the mysterious Miss Zero who go out and stop that which the joe public no nothing about. (Consider Mission impossible mixed with X Files, mixed with a good dose of action).

They all have unique talents and are assigned for certain tasks linked to those talents, use a special mobile and answer by a number. Aleph who is the one keeping all communications together provides all information and gathers the teams.

Very graphic in some instances with the voilence but what a concept, brilliant stories and all smothered with conspiracies and governments.

The books are:
Global Frequency: Planet Ablaze
Global Frequency: Detonation Radio

I am hoping for a third book to come along.

I have also considered Ministry of Space which is supposed to be one of his classic works.

Ministry of Space is excellent. Definitely worth getting. Having said that, I wasn't that impressed with Orbiter.

Orbiter is another I fancied.

The problem is unable to find anywhere that stock these novels so i can check them out first. Global frequency was a blind buy off Amazon to my success.

Back