Sci Fi Trivia!

Soylent Green - Robinson's 101st film.

Also starred Charlton Heston who went on to make The Omega Man. what is the title of the book on which this film was based?

"The Last Man On Earth", starring Vincent Price.

Vincent Price appears on what famous '70s record by what famous '70s rock'n'roller?? (HINT: snakes, chickens & spiders!!!)

Alice Cooper's 'Welcome To My Nightmare'

The name of a 1970s SciFi film starring Bruce Dern, 3 small robots and a spaceship full of plants?

Alice or Ozzie???

The movie was Silent Running...I loved the robots, Huey, Dewey and Louie...the sound track was sung bb Joan Baez.

Foxbat said:
Alice Cooper's 'Welcome To My Nightmare'

The name of a 1970s SciFi film starring Bruce Dern, 3 small robots and a spaceship full of plants?
Silent Running

What is the name of an 80's sci fi flick directed by Paul Verhoeven with the tagline, "Part machine, part human, all cop."?

Ozzy bit the head off a bat, and had to undergo rabies injections for all his trouble. He claims that he thought it was a toy when he did it.

As far as I know, Alice never bit the head off anything. Too busy playing golf.;)

And, to get back on topic, I'd guess "RoboCop." But it's just a guess, so I'll wait for confirmation before I post a question.

As far as I know, Alice never bit the head off anything. Too busy playing golf.;)
Ha ha, very true..."Love It To Death" is one helluva album, tho'...

Hurry up! I gotta question!!! :p

looks like DD and I posted Silent Running at the same time...I got bumped out of the game :( That's okay, I am better at the answers than I am at coming up with the questions.

Yes, yes. Here you go:

Identify the SF writer who said this: '90% of everything is crap.', upon being asked why so much of SF was so bad. The statement has since been named after him.