doctor who novels

ade

does anypne ouit there also read the BBC published Doctor Who novels? Id say i read them but its reaally a collection 'cos it takes me so long to read one, leaving me with around 40 as yet untouched. anyone wanna put in an opinion?
hello???

Hi, ade :) welcome

yeah, I've read some (quite a while ago, i must admit) but, in keeping with my particular Who obsession, they were only ones based on Tom Baker stories. my favourite was the Invasion of Time - thought that was a great story when I first saw and had to get the book so I could indulge in it whenever. I still have it and the other ones I bought.

I must admit though that I always preferred the TV show to the books.

DW Novels

Yes, I've read quite a few myself too. I've read all the New & Missing Adventures by Virgin. And have read several of the Eighth Doctor and Past Doctor novels published by BBC. But with at least 2 Beeb books published a month, I can't keep up with them all. I'm so far behind its silly. I'm still reading novels published in 1999. In fact I'm currently reading "Salvation" which features the first Doctor, Steven and Dodo. So that tells you how far behind I am.

hey, ive got around 35 who novels that i havent read yet. slowly getting through them, the next ones being the interferance novels.