Favourite Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I enjoy many of them I have to vote for the Cardassians. I really enjoy them
as the bad guys specially with my favorite bad guy Dukat. :)

I'm reserving judgement so far, too. I really like aspects of all the alien races. The Borg collective and the Vulcans are probably my top two choices on this poll, but all the other races mentioned really added to the ST universe also!

little star :star:

I like the ferengi, klingons and cardassians...but went for Ferengi

Carkedit :dead:

i dont really like the ferengi so i voted for the borg coz they are scary!!!:disturbed :eek4:

I've decided to go for the Klingons.

They are the Aliens we know the most about and have the most history. They have also given some of the best storylines and story arcs with Worf and the High Council.

I do like the very political Romulans,
the evil Cardassians (I didn't like having to feel sorry for them and seeing they had a human side after all),
the Ferengis as a humorous foil,
the Borg are the most unusual,
and I especially like species 8472 ( it was long overdue that they did some cgi aliens in Trek, and not just a man in a mask).
I like them all.
Except Q, sorry, but although I think some of those episodes are funny, and Q-Who was the introduction of the Borg, he just doesn't impress me much.

In my mind it had to be the borg.... Loved the first ever appearence of the borg in Encounter at farpoint... Wanted to see moree of them.. but was ages before we did....

I went for the Vulcans. I am thinking of more the way we saw the Vulcans in the original series than in the later ones.

well as a well known Klingon once said

'the Viulcans are well known for being the puppets of the Federation'......

Would like to have seen more of the vulcans but tng / ds9/voy dont seem to bother with them

I love the Vulcans too!
Actually, I haven't voted on this poll yet because I can't decide between the Vulcans & the Borg! :redface:

:monkee:

little star :star:

Well its time to mke up your mind.... Will it be door number one, Door number two or Door Number three... the decision is yours.... LOL

Originally posted by Neo
I would like to have seen more of the Vulcans but tng / ds9/voy dont seem to bother with them

I agree. I liked the Vulcans in TOS too, there was much more detail of their culture done then, such as in "Amok Time". The later series don't use them enough. Except for Voyager, and although Tuvok is a good character, he is supposed to be a FULL Vulcan, not half-Vulcan like Spock - and he would never do some of the things he does. I've seen him both smile and openly lie.

Also, why would Vulcans who believe in Logic and Peace and IDIC join the Maquis? In DS9 it was simply stated that they had their own reasons. We have seen quite a number of Vulcan Maquis, not just an odd few.

Your right david... There are alot of loose ends that should have been tidied up... But we never complain.. we are soooooo hooked...

An example of the way they 'dumb-down' the Vulcan mythos can be seen in 'Body and soul' VOY which I've just seen.

Little bit of a

The sub-plot concerns Tuvok entering Pon-Far. Now obviously they have to do a different take, otherwise it wouldn't be interesting, but they just play it for laughs. Paris asking questions, holodeck simulations, his wifes ears being too big.

i liked that episode.... loved the episode especially the ear bit.... lol......

they only concentrated on the vulcan bit for a short while

Status
Not open for further replies.