My Missing StarWars novel

FOX_UK

Mulders Mag Collection
:( Does anyone know in which novel in the expanded StarWars Universe does Luke become the Resurrected Emporers apprentice. I thought I had all the Novels but I can't find this anywhere.
Please help.........

if i sound puffed tis because i went upstairs and ransacked my books to find the compendium.,... then realised it must be in the loft. alas the time of all my books together has been and gone and i am NOT gonna fiddle wit the ladder and knock myself unconcious. it will be in the star wars compendium, however, which if u do not have i'll look in when i go to the library.

sorry, i tried!

:cool: Thx anyway, but i think i've found it .
It's called 'Dark Empire' and i've ordered it from Amazon.
Fox

Does anyone know in which novel in the expanded StarWars Universe does Luke become the Resurrected Emporers apprentice. I thought I had all the Novels but I can't find this anywhere.

Wasn't that in the Dark Horse Comics? They are part of the Official Timeline as well...and some of the stories--Wow!!

RQ
Lucky to be living near their headquarters :D (Close enough to tour the facilities...)

red queen is right that is a combook series that is 3 comics long. and if u find the 3rd one please tell me i know what happens in it but have never seen a copy of it:D

If you want a really short version of what happens, go to www.starwars.com then go to the characters section and click on Palpatine - in his Expanded Universe section it tells you how that particular saga ends!

thanks TAB, but i know it ends i just want to own a copy of the third comic;):rolly2:

Originally posted by timdgreat
red queen is right that is a combook series that is 3 comics long. and if u find the 3rd one please tell me i know what happens in it but have never seen a copy of it:D

:p You are right about it being three comic books the first two are Dark Empire 1 and 2 but the third i think is not of the same name.
I will try to find out and see if i know anyone with a copy.

thanks guys ill try to find one on e-bay, mabye i can finally complete the series on my book shelf after all thees years:D:D:rolly2: