Commander Jeffrey Sinclair/ Michael O'Hare

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
Commander Sinclair is the first commander of Babylon 5 and a representative of the Earth Alliance. He became commander after the Minbari refused to accept a number of higher ranked officers as the commander of B5. He is a fighter pilot and a survivor of the Battle of the Line during the Earth-Minbari war. He was born on Mars Colony. After President Santiago is assassinated he is reassigned as the ambassador to Minbar. There he becomes Ranger one. He eventually goes back in time a thousand years with Babylon 4 and becomes Valen a Minbari not of Minbar.

Spoiler notice folks.....

Believe it or not... some folks coming to this forum may hot have seen certain episodes. Can we include the Season and the name of the episode at the top of the post so folks can be surprised when they finially get to see the episode.

Like... the season one info is pretty opne, but the season 4 kicker may come as a total shock to someone.

Let's just think about it and decide.:rolleyes:

Didn't mean to spoil anything for anyone. Just trying to do a synopsis on the character over the who show and start a discussion about him. Will try to be more careful from now on.

it is fair to say that the show has been done and dusted for a fair while, so Mellian can be exused for not considering to put spolier warnings in... :smile:

You could always stick in a spoiler warning Rowan if you want!

O'Hare was great in the role. I was shocked when he didn't return for the following seasons. Season 3 will be out on DVD soon. War Without End is one of the highlights of season 3.

Ah... why?

Originally posted by markpud
You could always stick in a spoiler warning Rowan if you want!

Ah, why? ;) It's not like I haven't seen the series a billion times. :D

But, I do agree, at least a comment in the subject line for those very few who haven't seen the entire series would be nice. It's easy to forget some folks haven't had the chance to follow all 5 seasons.

Rowan