'Dark Angel' moves to Fridays

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
Fox's "Dark Angel" is moving to a new night this fall, and with it comes a bit of a fine-tuning of the show in an effort to make it a little more science fiction.

"We're focusing a little bit more on the sci-fi and futuristic aspect of the show rather than the politics," said Rene Echevarria, the new executive producer of the series.

According to USA Today, Max (Jessica Alba) is recaptured in the season finale, and is believed dead. But before she makes a daring escape again, she discovers that her experiment wasn't the only experiment, thus the introduction of a new race of transgenics.

"We were looking to add some additional sci-fi elements to the show and sort of beef up the peril for Max with some of the characters conceived at Manticore with her," said Gail Berman, president of Fox Entertainment. "We felt it would continue to grow the concept and keep it fresh, rather than having her battle the bad guy of the week."

New recurring characters to the show include Asha played by Ashley Scott, Joshua played by Kevin Durand and Alec played by Jensen Ackles.

i'm sry to be the one to tell ya this, but DA didn't get renewed for a 3rd season yet, but we are still holding out hope that it will get picked up midseason
feel free to discuss the show though, it's up to us to keep the DA universe alive until it airs again!

i love dark angel m parents sed im adicted to it (which i am) but everythin i do it has to be about dark angel i even did a english projects about it lol i think max/logan make a perfect couple does any1 else tthink that

xxx amy xxx