series 2 on channel 4

pauline.starnet

l read in my tv guide that from the 28th at 11am they are going to show some of series 2 can anyone corfirm this

Yep...it said that in my tv guide also....they did it last year as well I think:D

No fair...Im gunna be at work:(

S2 is showing on CH4: 29, 30, 31st of August.
And probably all weekdays beyond that because S3 starts on 9th September!

really???!!!!! What time? *in her excitment, spells all three words wrong and almost spits trifle over keyboard and monitor*

Originally posted by FeedMeTV
really???!!!!! What time? *in her excitment, spells all three words wrong and almost spits trifle over keyboard and monitor*

hehe:rolly2: ;)

I say *probably*! Sorry, I didn't realise that T4 ended this week, 31st, so I don't know for sure if S2 is going to be repeated beyond that.
They should repeat 'Out of Mind' so that people can catch up. (Yeah, that's what 'previously on.....' is for...)

BUT, the word around the Ch4 forum is that S3 IS on 09/09/01!

But don't expect a decent time-slot or anything extravagent like that! :rolleyes:
Considering its on Sunday, I'd say something like 5:00 like last time. But with 'Time Team' being live recently, CH4 might not repeat it like they did after S2. So, we might get something a bit later.

Thank you for the date anyway! I'm really looking forward to next Sunday :D

We should know in the next day or two when next weeks TV guides come out.

No more S2 repeats, but we did get ER! (DIDN'T show Carter (John, people, not Sam) and Lucy getting stabbed, but did see one where Mark's Dad dies. :( )

Times for Sunday's eps. (yes it's plural):

4:15 'Out of Mind'
5:00 'Into the Fire'

But still check TV guides.