Sydney Morning Herald does it again!!

Cat

Look! I'm posting again!
The following is the Herald's review of ......... Serpent's Venom

"Here is one stargate episodeyou can drop into for the first time without feeling completely lost as we get a human mystery developed long enough before the oogedy boogedy [ oogedy boogedy !!!! what is THAT ?!?!?!?! ] stuff kicks in.

Dr Dan [ aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!] goes back to his old college to investigate the death of his archeology professor. The locals think there's a curse, Dr Dan doesn't. And then among the Egyptian artefacts he finds evidence of teh Goa'uld, you know the mean and nasty aliens who once ruled Egypt and now want their own late night chat show [ WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!]. Cue trip to Egypt and cheap special effects"

The b*****d even gave it the thumbs up. BTW, his name is Bernard Zuel and, in the past, he has repeatedly shown himself to be a person of pathetic taste and idiotic views. Probably in the pay of Channel Seven.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

This sucks completely. What the hell is wrong with these writers. I think it's time to send a little email to the newspapers.
So they go TC and SV mixed up. How dare they call Daniel, Dan! That is soooo not a good thing. It totally ruins his credibility.

On an upside. There was a nice article on Don S. Davis in the Herald this week. :D

i wish we got those articles down ehre :(

"you know the mean and nasty aliens who once ruled Egypt and now want their own late night chat show"

what's up with this?

Originally posted by Cat
Which Herald, Shelby?
The SYdney Morning Herald. It was in the TV guide lift out.
Nice piccy of DSD too. But the article was so old cos it was talking about BOBW from February.