Questions On Star Wars

Whitestar

Just a few questions on Star Wars:

1) How many X-Wing's were in the rebel fleet at the time of episode 4, 5 and 6?

2) I read somewhere that the rebel fleet is low on vessels and vehicles (like X-Wing's), my question is, why don't they just make more?

3) Who plays Diva Shaliqua in Star Wars?

4) How much money does Jabba have?

Whitestar

Are these trivia questions or serious ones? I have absolutely no idea on the answers either way. For number two though, isn't the basic definition of a 'rebel' force (at least in most fantasy and scifi stories) means they are smaller, less well equipped, and with many fewer resources? I would assume that they don't have the money or the raw materials to make more.

It's the whole David and Goliath thing.

Diva Shaliqua - now there's a name I don't actually recognise - which episode are you referrnig to?

As for manufacture of X-wings - I figure it's more of an issue of being unable to sustain a stable enough manufacturing base, as the Empire would no doubt be able to track and close down any base of significant size. I'm sure there must be some extended history written on that, though - a rogue system or other, later closed down - or even Dantooine itself, hence its destruction cutting supply. I really wouldn't know, though, I'm afraid.