(Im)Patiently awaiting the Season Three Boxset...

Tabitha

Save Angel!
Where is it?

The first one was released last December, season two followed in April/May - when should we expect Season three? I watched the first two avidly, so re-watching the DVDs was fun, but for S3 I have only seen half or so eps - I want them all! In my house! Right now!

I have scoured the Region 2 dvd project pages - and they have no word on a Season Three release date yet :(

The latest rumour I've heard is 2nd of December (for UK). I'm looking forward to it aswell.

OH! Thanks Shaun - I hope those rumours are right.
It would make sense though, I think most places would have finished showing the season by then. Just wish it could be sooner...

Yeah I know the video first half is out now (getting mine at the weekend) but as for the dvds I have no idea!

:D

I can't wait till Season 3 come out on DVD. Have the first 2. :D

annette :)

I have been periodically checking this out - still no word from TPTB on this set's release.

I *still* haven't managed to catch the first episode of S3 and it is driving me bonkers!!!! :mad: My local channel is re-running the series in the most erratic order :rolleyes:

Hang on I have just read in a magazine that the Angel season three dvd will be out December this year....thats a long time!

Are you sure it's the region 2 version? I know that it was recently announced that season two is coming to region 1 this December? I read this on the region 2 project website - I can't remember the website url, do a search under google and it should come up pretty quick - it's something like www.r2dvd.org

Still, I think I could manage the wait if that is when season three is indeed due - at least we have a date!

oh and:
Poor Tabitha....I will lend you my vid box set....LOL
I don't have a vcr!!!!!!!!! But thanks anyway ;)

Yeah Im sure that its region two!

I run a catalogue and have not long got in the winter one in it they start to sell videos and dvd for xmas...its got in there the season three dvd for sale but it then said under that :Season three dvd available 2nd December.
I would have thought that this was R2 as it only sells R2.
It also says that the second box set is due out 19th August and season 5 of Buffy is out in October!

:D

I've read in this months Dreamwatch and Buffy magazine that a date of December has been given for the release of Season 3 on DVD.

Check THIS PAGE at the Region2 Project for details on extras to be included in S3 DVD set.

* "ANGEL - SCREEN TEST #1: AMY ACKER " 2m 29s
* "ANGEL - FEATURETTE - FROM PAGE TO SCREEN" 13m 43s
* "ANGEL - SCREEN TEST #2: VINCENT KARTHEISER" 1m 44s
* "ANGEL - FEATURETTE - DARLA DELIVER US FROM EVIL" 12m 5s
* "ANGEL - ANGEL SERIES OUTTAKES" 4m 47s
* "ANGEL - FEATURETTE - SEASON 3 OVERVIEW " 32m 20s

Cool!

Still can't pin down an exact release date though :(

hey - at least you get the Angel series in a box set --

the US is still waiting -- I have a friend who is going crazy! she wants Angel on DVD - and gets mad everytime BTVS comes out - but, my guess is, Angel S1 will release about the same time BTVS S4 releases ---

guess we'll wait and see --

Wow thats a long time to wait....great birthday prezzie for me too!!

Well thats given us something to look forward to. Such a shame that there is a long gap in between releases.

annette :D

Only 2 more months to wait for Angel Season 3 to arrive. Can't wait.

Anyone bought it yet?

Lots of goodies, and I am enjoying the season a lot more the second time around.