Angel Season 5 Promo Posters (spoilerific!)

gland

I wasn't really sure where else to ask this...

...meaning I didn't see an Angel forum here. Anyway, as I leaf through my monthly comic pickup, I see a very nicely done add that promoted Spike apearing on the upcoming season premier of Angel. I've been trying to find this pic online to send to people, but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone here have it?

You can find AScifi's Angel forum here: http://www.ascifi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=306

As for the ad you mention, I think I have seen it too - and also matching ones for Wesley and Gunn. I'll try and dig them out.

Are you thinking of this poster?

post-12-1058907762.jpg

That's the one.......and I apologise. I had immediately assumed that an Angel forum would be under the Buffy catagory, and never even looked under the main listing.

Thank you on both counts.

No problemo - going to beam this thread over to Angel - Season 5 section (and retitle it, so it doesn't freak-out the spoiler-virgins).

:)

Yep, he signed on to be a regular before the season seven finale of Buffy even aired. It took some bite out of his final scenes in that show, which was pretty annoying.

I know more, but don't want to freak people out. If you want to find out a little bit more check out the "Guess who's coming to dinner" thread.

I have just noticed that those posters have new pics of everyone except David Boreanaz - he's much chunkier than that nowadays! ;)