New Atlantis Website

SGCatlantis

I am in the process of building a new Stargate Atlantis website, and with the show starting on friday in the US (Good old internet)

I have had to open the website up early, so there is still a lot of pages to be done. But you can suggest what ones you want to see and included. But the ones that I have done should hopefully be bug free.

So come on over if you like Star Gate and planning to watch the new spin off of Stargate Atlantis.

Let your friends know if you like the website, and I better included the address haven't I?

It's:-

SGC Atlantis

And some people have said they were having problems accessing the website, so if you are then can you email me at capbiker@sgcatlantis.com and let me know what is happening, as it is working for me ok.

cap

The Bio page has something weird going on, you might want to swap the links to Star and Character bios...cause when I click on Star Bios I get character bios and vice versa. Also on that page, you might want to make the link a different color than the text preview, because I couldn't tell that you had to click on the name to see the full bio...I thought the words were just being cut off...

alright, that's really all I can say.