What Anime and Animation are you currently watching?

Dandadan. The unexpected partnership between a medium girl (who doesn’t believe in aliens) and a UFO otaku (who doesn’t believe in ghosts).

I read some 60 chapters of the manga. The adaptation by studio science Saru (Devilman Crybaby, Scott Pilgrim Take Off) is looking great. It was a great choice of studio.

The thing about Dandadan is that, albeit not being episodic per se, it doesn’t have a clear goal. Naruto wants to become the Hokage; and Luff wants to be the king of pirates. Whereas Dandadan is just a lot of weird stuff happening. And that’s good and bad at the same time.

The Legend of Vox Machina S3. The irreverent Amazon original is back where it left off with its goofy wisecracks and wild action. Recommended.

Blue Lock vs Japan U-20. Second season of Blue Lock, where they're preparing for a match against the Japanese U-20 national team.

Kind of a introductory episode, the season premiere was. And I am glad it was; too many players to remember of. And I'm glad it's still edgy and goofy.

Highly recommended.

Blue Lock: The Movie - Episode Nagi: A Recap of the events of the first season from Nagi’s perspective.

Very decent movie. It holds up as a standalone--and not just a recap--movie for the most of it. It has great character development. However, the ending is a letdown because it is, well, a recap, so they couldn’t invent anything new.