Villianess Voices

Black Razor

The Alpha Nerd
Ok, so before I speak, please post your replies in this thread.

http://www.chronicles-network.com/forum/39670-villianess-voice-samples.html

Now....I am trying to find a good "sounds like" voice sample for a villianess character I am working on. I am just trying to put a voice in my head for her. All suggestions are welcome, as long as she is dark & sultry. I am not super evil so much as just sounds naughty and powerful. Any suggestions?

An idea of what I am looking for is Ylena from xXx.

Ok so I get 50 views, yet no one can take a few moments to give me some suggestions. Nice, really nice.:mad:

Also, possibly, there's some confusion - to me, anyway - as to what you're looking for. A voice? Is this for recording? Are you an actress looking for a voice to model your character on? Are you doing some weird re-mixing in your home studio? Do you feel you need to "hear" your characters speak before you can do them justice on the page?

Many actresses have done the Russian thing, most of them in Bond movies, but any spy thriller ought to throw up a few options. (See if you can find one with Helen Mirren - sexy voice, but very intimidating)

Many real, live Russian women walk around in most major city streets these days and would probably not be averse to contributing their vocal talents to a few lines you might wish to scibble down for them.

I've probably missed your point altogether - which is why I hesitated before saying anything - but maybe I've given you a new line of thought for your mission - whatever it is.