Current Game Plays: January

Devoting my gamin time fully to World of Warcraft these days, and it's quite the experience.

Once I finally get around to buying a new computer I'm definitely going to get Half Life 2.

since world of warcraft isnt out in europe yet i'll be playing prince of persia, but once thats finished, i'll be off to WoW :D

And...

In addition to Star Ocean, I have dived into the past, dusted off the original Nintendo system, and started replaying Dragon Warrior IV. I haven't even seen that game for over a decade. I wonder if it is going to be nearly as good as I remember.

Rediscovering the joys of SMB on the SNES, and attempting to be won-over by Neverwinter Nights (though playing it for more than ten minutes might help).

polymorphikos said:
Rediscovering the joys of SMB on the SNES, and attempting to be won-over by Neverwinter Nights (though playing it for more than ten minutes might help).
Neverwinter Nights? What kind of game is that, and what is it about? Is that a PC game?

Yes it is. It's some D&D game that I've hardly played, so it's a good think it's rented.

X-Men Legends. Me and my brother are doing our best to save the world as we speak.
Also, Smackdown vs Raw is great fun.

Old Nick said:
X-Men Legends. Me and my brother are doing our best to save the world as we speak.
Also, Smackdown vs Raw is great fun.
Now, about that X-Men Legends game...

How rpg is the game? I really like the idea of some comic book characters getting rpg treatment after seeing so many anime figures get it. I heard that it is still real time action, so I am a bit confused by the reviews of whether it is truly a rpg game or something more like Guantlet or Diablo.

[Thanks for the game info, Poly. I wish I had access to a computer where I could play some of these PC game....]

Ever played any of the Baldurs Gate games on PS2?
Or perhaps Champions of Norrath?

X-Men legends is pretty much those games, but with different settings and X-Men instead of the elf/dwarf/wizard/barbarian characters.
Might be that the game won't be to fun if you play it alone, but with two (or more) players it's great.

Thanks McMurphy, now I'll think of playing Diablo 2 all day long instead of writing my articles... :( ;)

Currently, not playing a lot except some few Sims 2 - to prepare my family for the next extension.

Back