David Carradine RIP

That is just so sad - I always thought of him as very laid back. My kids and I always watched him in Kung Fu and still use the word "glasshopper" a lot. Very sad news indeed.

No.

I don't believe it.

Not at all.

He committed suicide? Carradine? I just can't put my head around that. I've been watching Carradine since, heck as long as I can remember. This is going to break my dad's heart, he's a huge Carradine fan.

Kung Fu and Kill Bill star David Carradine has died at the age of 72.

A US embassy official confirmed the actor's death, but added that the cause of death had not yet been established.

However, Thai newspaper The Nation reported that police believe the actor took his own life, and preliminary investigations found that he hanged himself.

He is survived by his wife, Annie Bierman, and three children including actresses Calista and Kansas.
Hope the suicide thing isn't true, but very sad either way. RIP David.:(

Yes, sad news. Never saw Kung Fu, but enjoyed the movies I saw him in.

Threads merged; and yes, I agree about that family... and I'm a bit suspicious of the suicide claim, too, though is of course quite possible.... Either way, it saddens me that he's gone....

Ktabic: If you have never seen "Kung Fu" I urge you to seek out and watch a few of them. It was really a worthwhile show, and David Carradine gave an outstanding preformance>

Very said--again, another legend gone!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brian G Turner Science & Nature 0
Danny McG Obituaries 8
Pyan Obituaries 15
Pyan Terry Pratchett 12
Hugh Obituaries 1