Ignorance Excerpt 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvoidlibrary

Before I made it out the door I noticed that my computer had been turned on again. There still wasn’t any sign of intrusion and I was positive that I did not turn it on. A web page with an article was displayed on it. The article was titled The Soul and Cumulus and an air of importance surrounding it drew me in.

Cumulus in the scientific sense is the system of soul transport through alternate dimensions. The original definition referring to a certain cloud formation is no longer the only definition this word has. The following is intended to provide a very basic understanding of this phenomenon.

The Soul and Its purpose

At the exact time a conscious being dies the soul is preprogrammed to be released from the living organism. The soul then travels around until it finds another living organism and attaches itself to the organism’s brain. Some scientists argue that this attachment can only occur at some point during the organism’s prenatal development.

It is suggested that the passing on of the soul only occurs among the same species, but it is also suggested that the soul site it attaches to is the same in all species that have it.

The purpose of the soul is to pass on data that can not be passed on genetically. Those supporting the species specific theory of soul transport say that the soul aids biological evolution. Those that support the universal theory of soul transport say that the soul helps keep the balance of the natural world intact.

Moderates claim that the majority of soul transport is species specific, but not always. Some of these theorists claim that due to the extinction of many species at the hands of humans, souls that would normally inhabit the soul of another species are forced to inhabit the organism responsible for their destruction. Some of these theorists suggest that inhuman souls are choosing to inhabit humans so that the destruction can be stopped. Many people are angered by this idea, but if you look at it objectively it becomes something more than just the ramblings of some fanatical environmentalist.

The Dangers of a Malfunctioning Soul

Violent and traumatic death has been proven to cause malfunctions in parts of the soul. It is…

The computer screen suddenly went blank. I started moving the mouse around and pressing a few keys on the keyboard. Nothing happened. Frantically smashing the keyboard and thrashing the mouse about I heard the noise my laptop makes when it has just finished shutting down. I pressed the on button and the computer booted back up. I looked up my browser’s history and selected the article. Instead of the article I got a 404 error. It said that the web page was not available. I refreshed the page several times, but the article still would not show up. I logged on and off of the internet, restarted the computer, and rebooted the computer. Nothing worked and I was starting to get fed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.