Warlocks that can transmute objects

DragonWing

The book is about people (I believe they are called witches and warlocks) that can transform objects, a la turn a rock into a plum. These fellows are persecuted, and the main character gets tortured but the torturer makes sure he doesn't draw blood (I don't remember why.) I recall the title being something like Dark Horse, or Black Stallion but that could be incredibly wrong as it hasn't helped me find it so far.

p.s. I love you all for the help you have given me so far, I only wish I could return the favor but my memory is pretty ****....

I agree that these people should be persecuted for their nefarious turning of rocks into plums! Evil incarnate, indeed. Soon the world will be overwhelmed with plums, and suffering from a shortage of rocks! We must act fast before it is too late.

... sorry, long day. Can't help on the book, could only provide a bizarre insight into the workings of my mind through the illustration above of what thought-process your posting kicked off inside what remains of my brain...

hahahaha, I realize how ridiculous that sounds, which is probably why I've never been able to find the book. Those plum-fiends definitely should be locked up!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maria8475 Charmed 0