THE GAME : starwars 3

Sith_lord

as you know when u beat the game it kinda reuins the movie/// lol...you have to go through all the same things as the movie.. - Sith_lord

the game is mint especially when you get the other ending.

SPOILER- you play as Anikan Skywalker against obi one at the end and kill him, then when the emperor comes to congratulate you anakin stabs him through the chest with his saber and clames the title of dark lord and emperor of the galaxy how cool is that.

then you unlock Darth Vader for multiplayer, he is so mint definetly the most powerful person on the game

I think the ep3 game is one of the best Star Wars games ever. It dosen't take all too long to complete , But I find that it is still fun to play over again.
The lightsaber action is better than that of any other star wars game , nothing like that Jedi Acadmemy business.

I think that the multiplayer duels are fun. Grievous seems harder on Multiplayer.
I love lifting droids/clones up and flinging them into other enemies.

I am damn stuck on Mustafar with Anakin, i gotta throw the sabre to hit the cables to let the bring cross but the sabre cant reach it. It is annoying and nothing elsei can think of works.

Back