AI generated art

Does is accurately reflect the first chapter of your novel?

At least your characters don't have extra legs and arms.

As a painter, of the midnight oil, paint and linseed variety, I have joined quite a few online art groups. On many of them there is absolutely no filtering out of AI postings. People comment "that's amazing" or "you're so talented" when it is obvious that the image poster just put in a few keywords. It is nauseating to behold.
It's like a kid pressing the 'demo' tunes on a keyboard pretending to play and its fawning parents saying, "He is so good".
I have no objection to the existence of 'labeled' AI products. In fact I think it is inevitable. That genie ain't going back in the bottle.

Just don't pretend you effin' painted it! Either by claim or, sly, by omission.

As a painter, of the midnight oil, paint and linseed variety, I have joined quite a few online art groups. On many of them there is absolutely no filtering out of AI postings. People comment "that's amazing" or "you're so talented" when it is obvious that the image poster just put in a few keywords. It is nauseating to behold.
It's like a kid pressing the 'demo' tunes on a keyboard pretending to play and its fawning parents saying, "He is so good".
I have no objection to the existence of 'labeled' AI products. In fact I think it is inevitable. That genie ain't going back in the bottle.

Just don't pretend you effin' painted it! Either by claim or, sly, by omission.
I see lots of such images posted in photography groups on Facebook and tagged as bestnaturephotopgraphy and such, and some comments are like, oh wow that's an amazing photo, such a talent.
Ahhhhh