Characters Behaving Stupidly In Science Fiction , Fantasy Horror Movies and TV Shows.

I can't excuse Lois, but its actually rather common that you cannot recognise someone if they are dressed differently and if you encounter them in a different situation. Humans have a vast array of looks, but predominantly they fall into categories and groups. Even between different families there are people who look very alike. Heck films use them all the time as stunt doubles.

Take the vast legions of Elvis Impersonators as well.

The key isn't just that Clark Kent wears glasses whilst superman does; its that he also wears a different set of clothes, his bearing of his body shifts (Superman is standing tall and proud, Clark is just standing, sometimes even looking meek and withdrawn); the style of his talking, the conversations and the way he looks at a person, addresses them and engages with them.

One might think Clark looks like Superman a bit here and there, but their behaviour and all are so different that the mind easily identifies them as two separate people.
I didn't much like Reeve as Superman but I think he really nailed this. A different person

Or simply made someone else drink from it first. It's not like it only made the first person immortal.

To be fair though, ask most people what they think the Grail would look like and they would probably say a golden goblet studded with precious gems. It's only when you think about it that the reality would likely be something quite different.
I would have swallowed the whole draft if I was made to taste it.

SCREAM -- Sydney is cornered in the kitchen with her father tied up(and conscious). Instead of doing the logical thing--untying him so he can help her, she apparently drags him by herself to the hallway closet and lifts him up so he is standing inside it to fall out later for a jump scare.

SCREAM -- Sydney is cornered in the kitchen with her father tied up(and conscious). Instead of doing the logical thing--untying him so he can help her, she apparently drags him by herself to the hallway closet and lifts him up so he is standing inside it to fall out later for a jump scare.
Because without the vacuous characters, you'd have no movie .;)

Yes but the movie is supposedly subverting the predictable tropes of the slasher film.
They could have knocked him unconscious to avoid the issue.

Having seen the Scream parody in the Scary Movie , I did not notice any significant difference between the two. :D

Back