The Ministry of Time: Kaliane Bradley.

nixie

pixie druid
Staff member
Supporter
In Waterstones the other day and the assistant was raving about The Ministry of Time. It's not my usual kind of read but reading through the reviews and the assistant's praise, I thought I'll give it a go.
Halfway through, it's not bad but it doesn't captivate my imagination.
The UK government have a time portal and bring people through they know are about to die thus won't affect future events by bringing them into the 21st century. They are assigned to a bridge (handler) who monitors and helps them climatise.
We are following Commader Graham Gore who died on Antarctic expedition. The narrator is his bridge, so far we don't know her name.
Anyone else read this?

In Waterstones the other day and the assistant was raving about The Ministry of Time. It's not my usual kind of read but reading through the reviews and the assistant's praise, I thought I'll give it a go.
Halfway through, it's not bad but it doesn't captivate my imagination.
The UK government have a time portal and bring people through they know are about to die thus won't affect future events by bringing them into the 21st century. They are assigned to a bridge (handler) who monitors and helps them climatise.
We are following Commader Graham Gore who died on Antarctic expedition. The narrator is his bridge, so far we don't know her name.
Anyone else read this?
Not yet. I do have it in the shop, based on reviews, but haven’t picked it up yet

Back