Found:- Fantasy with immortal mages where art produces Mana

Bücherwurm

I read this book like 10 Years ago, maybe there were multible Books, but I dont remember.
It was about a Girl on a Planet with only one Mage, who was regarded as an Angel.
He found her because her Art produced way more Mana (or whatever it was called) than most other People.
Mana is everywhere, like a second Layer on top of the "living Layer" and Mages pull this mana in to use it. Sometimes on the whole Planet at once.
the "Angel" is stranded because there is too little Mana on the Planet to travel somewhere else and she learns Magic from him.
The Immortality is also because of a simple Spell, so thei always draw in mana to survive.
Could also be that there where Machines which used Mana up.
I think later a second (male) character came up on a different Planet, where lots of these Machines where used.
Both later met, maybe became lovers, but i think they were on different sides in a fight or something like that? And she got Pregnant? last 2 lines i am not sure though

Would be great if someone knew it and could help.
Sorry for the bad english

Hm ,sounds a bit like Timeshadow Rider by Ann Maxwell ? Not sure because its' been decades since I read this book .:unsure::(

Found it, it is called Millenium's Rule by Trudi Canavan.

Though I kind of brute forced it, just lookd through all Fantasybooks in my old Library, remembered where I found it

Is there a way to edit the titel? so many where they added "Found", dont know how

Back