Stellar Heir, my first dip into the scifi/space opera genre!

saltnsulfur

Supporter
This is my first dip into the scifi world. I grew consuming Star Wars, Star Trek, Dune, Bladerunner, Alien (probably too young XD) and basically any kind of scifi media or books I could get my hands on. So I decided to write one!
The epic sci-fi space opera Stellar Heir launches on October 8th, and pre-orders are now live!

Jael Ked’Korhva hadn’t anticipated becoming the galaxy’s most wanted.

He hadn’t planned on picking up a strange alien artifact, either, but once it was clasped around his wrist, Jael was granted extraordinary abilities. His senses were heightened, his reflexes faster, and he could now regenerate from damage that would spell the end for others, which was a boon, considering he was just a derelict scavenger.

That was until forces from every corner of the stars wanted Jael’s artifact for themselves, and they’ll stop at nothing to take it back. What initially appears as a boon swiftly transforms into a weighty charge. Yet, it's a charge Jael accepts without hesitation, understanding the catastrophic potential should the relic fall into the wrong hands.

Prodded onward by visions of an ancient ally and a mysterious enemy, Jael becomes a pivotal piece in a vast interstellar play of power and dominion.

Lemme know your thoughts!

eBook Stellar Heir.jpg

Back