Star Wars: Outlaws

I've been watching this with interest on YouTube and i'm quite excited. I'll get it, but i'll wait for it to come to Steam before i do. The graphics look amazing and i love the level of detail they seem to have gotten into the game. I hope it has a good sountrack as well. Most of the videos i've been watching have given it a score of 8/10, which i think is promising.

I can't say that i'm overly impressed with Ubi-Soft's greedy pricing, though.

I've been watching this with interest on YouTube and i'm quite excited. I'll get it, but i'll wait for it to come to Steam before i do. The graphics look amazing and i love the level of detail they seem to have gotten into the game. I hope it has a good sountrack as well. Most of the videos i've been watching have given it a score of 8/10, which i think is promising.

I can't say that i'm overly impressed with Ubi-Soft's greedy pricing, though.

Should be a tv series.

I'll be interested to see reviews from people that have played the game to it's conclusion. It's difficult to really judge a game with only a few hours played. I think Days Gone suffered for only being reviewed on the first few hours of gameply and the thing that made it truly spectacular (the Hordes) were not necessarily experienced. I also like that i can play as a Han Solo type character.

Not a fan of the somewhat dull design of Kay Vess's ship, the Trailblazer and i hope that you can modify it's look through upgrades in the game. The speeder bike looks cool. I wonder whether you get to race it in some missions?

I don't think this would work as a TV show, i want to experience it. Overall, i'm optimistic.

Amazon has an "Art Of" book that i'll pre-order.

Last edited: