DISCUSSION THREAD -- October 2024 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

Laura R Hepworth: Fight fire with fire.

THX1138: Beware uninvited guests.

Cat's Cradle: Social justice evolves, however slowly.

Ian Fortytwo: Experience is the best teacher.

Starbeast: Unexpected gifts are the best.

Luiglin: One's reach must exceed one's grasp.

Guttersnipe: Beware the tragedy of the commons.

Stable: The old ways are the best ways.

paranoid marvin: Progress is often regress.

Tremendinah Rectiferus X: Necessity is the mother of desperation.

Great theme this month and one I like. Sort of like the popcorn disco song becoming a number one hit and reliving the best of the past.

Great theme this month and one I like. Sort of like the popcorn disco song becoming a number one hit and reliving the best of the past.
Seeing as how Raygun Gothic is a sub-genre, this should be right up your pew pew barrel

@RTGR .... Eyes on Technology .... A story that left me wondering if technology was the answer to the problem or was it something else?

@mosaix .... Here Be Comets… .... This is a story which is filled with whimsy and reflects a less skeptical time.

Did someone mention popcorn and RAY GUNS in the same sentence?

Popcorn, great green food and the best tune ever to boot. Let's make it a Christmas number, a popcorn blast from the past.

@Tremendinah Rectiferus X .... The Last Hope .... a fun Star Wars homage.

@Victoria Silverwolf .... Prophets With Honour .... a lovely homage to a couple of SF greats.

@RTGR .... Eyes on Technology .... an interesting take on the high-tech future of non-verbal communication.

@mosaix .... Here Be Comets .... a gloriously stirring and adventurous future seen from the age of sail.

@AnRoinnUltra .... Grand Theft Carbon .... Truly villainous behaviour which is of benefit to everyone! Yay!

@Hugh .... When the world was young…. .... This inventive, charming fable has given us a new name for the boring, charmless idiots on social media.

Back