DISCUSSION THREAD -- October 2024 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

@Christine Wheelwright .... The Infinite Optimism Drive .... This is a story that shows us how easy it is to be successful if you only believe it enough.

@dgackst .... ARCADES .... This is a story that shows what was is not always what is

@Parson Your review on my story may have accidentally been removed a while ago on a site glitch which happened on a Friday. My entry was missing too, so I had to re-post it. I thought you should know.

I'm in. And for once the Judicial Helpmeet understood my story without my having to explain it afterwards! Mainly because I'd half-explained it beforehand, but y'know, we take the wins where we can!

Unfortunately, with his greater knowledge of such things the JH also ruined the title for me, since it wasn't a catchphrase of the character I thought it was. But I couldn't think of anything better, so I've left it as is, and just have to hope others remember it wrongly, too!

Just a reminder to our indefatigable reviewers -- with the problems we had at the weekend, and the loss of posts, do please check that you've reviewed all the stories and haven't inadvertently left anyone out!

Back