Vote for your 3 favorite reads of the year + see what everyone else loved :)

bwb

Creator @ Shepherd.com
Supporter
Hi all,

My name is Ben :). I am the creator of Shepherd.com, and I am trying to create the indie book platform readers deserve (more on that below).

I just launched our first reader feature where you can share your 3 favorite reads of the year :)

We create a beautiful page for you like this:

Plus, your 3 votes go into our "Best Books of 2024" here:

To submit your 3 favorites go here:
*You don't have to write anything, as that is optional.

I've been doing this personally on my blog for 13 years, and it is a fun way to reflect and share your favorites with readers (plus give props to your fav authors).

If you have any questions, ask away, and my direct email is ben@shepherd.com if you find any bugs :)

Thanks, Ben

P.S. If you are curious about what my goals are for readers long term, here is a longer blog post I made:

And a bit more why I am building this website

Oh, and to mention, I'd love if you share this with friends as my goal is to get a lot of readers sharing their favorites as I love seeing what everyone is reading :)

Here is the science fiction section (bunch of subgenres on left side and let me know if anything is missing):

I am working to improve genre/topic accuracy this winter as the publishers make lots of mistakes which causes problems.