The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon: The Book of Carol:02:04: La Paradis Pour Toi.

nixie

pixie druid
Staff member
Supporter
I know I need to redo last weeks due to the problems with the server.
Carol survives death by falling under the others when Genet's troops open fire, she then steals the motorised buggy that has Cordon tied to it.
They reach The Nest with the super fast zombies and Genet's troops in pursuit.
Once inside Cordon stays behind giving Carol time to go find Daryl, telling her to tell him it's for the boy.
Daryl is let out of the cell by one of The Nest's people looking for a safe place.
The Nest's leader stabs Isabella in the stomach leaving her to die.
She comes round and staggers towards where she knows Daryl is being held.
Carol finds her and makes her comfortable before going to find Daryl.
Carol and Daryl are reunited. I didn't think he could show so much emotion. Carol takes Daryl to Isabella, they reach her just before she dies.
They reach the cave but Laurent is no longer there. They come across an old couple who had help Laurent and his companion get a car to get them to Paris.
They offer to do the same for Carol and Daryl but before they can leave Genet arrives. We see Genet's demise. Also looks like she took her own serum.
The old lady is probably one of the bravest people we've met and I was sorry she died. Although her partner was willing to betray others to ensure the couples safety. She wasn't and unarmed she wasn't afraid to tell Genet what she thought of her.

Last edited:

Back