What type of Starwars fan are you?

I just joined the force after watching EP 3 but my all time fav is ESB

I remember as a kid using BMX handle grips and broom stick handles inserted in the end as lightsabres. Also my friend had a dog, which we pretended was an Imperial AT-AT.

I was too young to see Ep 4 when it was initially released, but i saw Empire Strikes Back and was blown away.

The type of fan who waits for the films to come out on DVD before looking at them....:p

topspin said:
i got writer too. i always wanted to give anakin in AOTC a copy of the original three movies, and tell him to learn from them.
does that make any sense?

Yes, At least I understand

Im a serious fan...collecting all that can be collected related to the stories...

I'm the Fangirl :D

"The Fangirl: If you are a boy and got this result, be afraid. You aren't really a fan. You like the cute people, or the mushy stuff, but when it comes down to it, you could take or leave the fandom. If you do manage to squeeze out some fanfiction, its likely to be a Mary Sue, and no, I wont tell you what that is. We're better off without you."

I got :
The Fangirl: If you are a boy and got this result, be afraid. You aren't really a fan. You like the cute people, or the mushy stuff, but when it comes down to it, you could take or leave the fandom. If you do manage to squeeze out some fanfiction, its likely to be a Mary Sue, and no, I wont tell you what that is. We're better off without you.

I got "The Writer".

I am 39, so I saw them all in theaters, starting with A New Hope, in 1977, which, in 1977, didn't say A NEW HOPE in the opening crawl. That was added later, after it was deemed a success and Lucas knew sequels would follow.

I collect autographs, toys and props, I am a Sandtrooper in the 501st Legion, and am in the process of building a full scale, aluminum R2 unit as a member of the R2 Builders Club.

I embrace my inner geek.