GRRM, eh ok

AryaUnderfoot said:
Oh believe me, I know! It took a lot of self-restraint during my argument about Sansa with Hodor to just let it go. And then I spent the next couple of hours with it in the back of my mind as I worked, itching to reach out to my copy of Storm of Swords on my desk and blow him out of the water with some really good supportive quotes. Down, Arya!!!

Arya my dear, you are in the power of the Tequila Cat. You are powerless against him and you serve him.... LOL. Uncork a good bottle of Bordeaux rouge and let it go.

Although I don't like her much, I'd have to say that Sansa has probably gone through the most shocking events of all the Starks and her character is changing massively because of it.

In other words, she rocks and she's going to bring the Little Finger down! :)

Winters_Sorrow said:
Although I don't like her much, I'd have to say that Sansa has probably gone through the most shocking events of all the Starks and her character is changing massively because of it.

In other words, she rocks and she's going to bring the Little Finger down! :)

Actually, I think Arya has had the most traumatic event of the two. However, I agree it will be interesting to see how Sansa developes. I think she will bring many people down.

Jinglehopper said:
What thread is this argument? I have some catching up to do it seems...

Our argument was carried out in the "Theory on Jon" thread, Jinglehopper. I think you'll find that if you're sensible, you'll agree with me.:D

Hodor, I find it odd that the Tequila Cat would recommend Bordeaux. And I'd love to uncork a bottle- too bad they don't allow that at this job. Besides, I might spill on my keyboard and that wouldn't help me much when I'm arguing, would it?

HAHAHA Arya... tis why you should move to France; France, the country where wine tasting is a necessity on the job!:D

hodor said:
HAHAHA Arya... tis why you should move to France; France, the country where wine tasting is a necessity on the job!:D

Sounds like a plan Hodor.

Also, I really don't think Arya has gone through more than Sansa; I'd say it's just been a different degree. Although some of those people at Harrenhal when she was there, especially those old ladies, would have been rather traumatizing to deal with.