Important! New board for HBO series!

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
Just to let everyone know I've just created a new board to cater for the HBO series on chronicles:

Game of Thrones - Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles: forums

As I appreciate this series is going to generate a lot of discussion, I figure time to set it up now in readiness, as the next couple of months will fly by. :)

In the meantime, I've posted an extended production trailer on the new board, and moved the more recent threads about the series.

I appreciate this means splitting up discussions to a degree, but it's been normal practice so far to provide a featured board for popular TV series, not least as it's going to introduce a whole new set of readers to the series. :)

just as a suggestion, I think a note somewhere about spoilers would be in order, maybe both here and there?

Phew, Imp you nearly let something out there, I mean telling everyone that Eddard is behind Robert, might have been a real spoiler

I have it...yay n such... Sky Atlantic is part of my basic package, I am actually going to get to watch this series... on my tv.. and not thru the eyes and postings of others

I find it ironic that TK-421 would complain about the extra clicking of the mouse with his incessant posts of ulterior links to similar topics! ;)

Yeah, Bazza!!! Slap dat research monkey!!! Didja hear dat, TK? More clicking for youse!

I find it ironic that TK-421 would complain about the extra clicking of the mouse with his incessant posts of ulterior links to similar topics! ;)

Ummmm, I think you mean "her", or did you not notice the distinctly female form of her avatar?:eek:

Ahhh, irony....you leave such a bitter taste...Sigghhhhhh....

Well, I consider myself sufficiently fish-slapped, but it saddens me that I not that appreciated. Illusions of acceptance and grandeur, perhaps. :(

So, before one of the Mods cuts us off here, I never said anywhere that I am the babe on the raft in my avatar. Nor have I denied it either (although Boaz once asked me and he knows the truth). If any of our paths ever crossed in real life, I think we would be mutually surprised by each other's true selves. I do love The Crying Game.

Click, click, click goes my mouse.

At least confirm that the picture is from a lake or river in Eastern Ontario or West Quebec...

Ahhh, irony....you leave such a bitter taste...Sigghhhhhh....

Well, I consider myself sufficiently fish-slapped, but it saddens me that I not that appreciated. Illusions of acceptance and grandeur, perhaps. :(

So, before one of the Mods cuts us off here, I never said anywhere that I am the babe on the raft in my avatar. Nor have I denied it either (although Boaz once asked me and he knows the truth). If any of our paths ever crossed in real life, I think we would be mutually surprised by each other's true selves. I do love The Crying Game.

Click, click, click goes my mouse.
Fergus, Jody or Dil? :D

sorry, I couldn't resist

I did ask, "Aren't you a little curvy for a stormtrooper?" And he said, "I'm not the stormtrooper you're looking for. You can go about your business."

YAY!!!!! I was *really* hoping he'd win. He was brilliant! Can't wait to see what he does with Tyrion as his character gets darker and grittier.

Back