Casting of Arianne Martell

Reivax26

I was pondering earlier about who they might cast to play Arianne Martell, the daughter of Doran Martell that we meet in A Feast For Crows. Honestly from the way she is described, I don't know if there is a woman beautiful enough to actually do her justice.

If anyone has any thoughts on the matter, please respond.

"A woman beautiful enough to do her justice?" How 'bout an executioner to do her justice for treason?

Let's run over Arianne's qualities... Short. Well endowed. Silky black locks. Olive skinned. Rich. Spoiled. Impatient. Wanton. Foolish. Obtuse.

Sounds like Kim Kardashian to me.

If it was 1963, I'd say Sophia Loren. Hands down. Done. Period. End of story. And if she was unavailable, then Claudia Cardinale.

Alas, since it is not fifty years ago... Morena Baccarin, Elsa Pataky, Emanuelle Chriqui would all work for me, but I think they're all at least thirty.

How 'bout Genesis Rodriguez?

Genesis Rodriguez is hot. How on earth have I not seen this woman before...Morena and Elsa are gorgeous as well. I instantly followed your train of thought on Kim Kardashian. Too bad she can't act. Although the sex scenes wouldn't be any problem for her...LOL

Emanuelle Chriqui looks the part. The problem is I don't know how any of these ladies feel about being nude on camera. Whoever they pick to play the part is going to be in bed naked quite a bit.