Newsletter

Rafellin

Independent Author & Publisher
Supporter
I'm always wittering on about the stack of writing projects I have in progress. A few people have expressed an interest in getting a better picture of what's going on, despite my warnings regarding the level of chaos involved in the process.

After a lot of deep (prevarication) thought, I've kicked off a mailing list for people to receive a bi-monthly informal newsletter about my projects.

It'll only get better with reader input regarding what you'd like to see/me to never mention again, so if a peek inside the technicolour tornado that occupies too much of my mind is something that you'd like, please sign up here - Newsletter

Thankee.

(The mailing list is powered and secured by Mailchimp, runs no trackers, and will never be used for other purposes.)

Last edited:
The first issue of Orbital Debris is now out in the wild, containing an overview of the universes my stories are set in, along with all the books I'm currently working on. Sort of a menu for the curious to pick from, and I'll expand on the selected topics over the next issues.
If you'd like a copy, do join my mailing list - Newsletter

The first issue of Orbital Debris is now out in the wild, containing an overview of the universes my stories are set in, along with all the books I'm currently working on. Sort of a menu for the curious to pick from, and I'll expand on the selected topics over the next issues.
If you'd like a copy, do join my mailing list - Newsletter
I read it!
I'm impressed by how much you've published. Very inspiring.