George R R Martin

Wow.... I am amazed that I actually read six pages of a thread without tiring....Amazing. I was checking the novelist of fantasy rewards (though I don't really trust them, but I think that's better than run into tons of book titles without a clue what they are about), and I found A Game of Throne pretty interesting. I requested it in my local library and ready to pick it up tomorrow when I saw the thread here.... Looks like Martin is amazing (okay that word is overused). Now I am really interested and ready to check it out. Thanks for the info!

You're welcome, my friend, and believe me you will have a fun time reading them :)

Here is a link to an article for George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight #5, enjoy :)

[link removed (was broken anyway)]

The_Khan said:
Here is a link to an article for George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight #5, enjoy :)

[link removed (was broken anyway)]
Dude, I think you like the Hedge Knight.

[line removed - I, Brian]

A die-hard like yourself should know that Martin's best achievements were his twighlight zone episodes b/f ASoIaF. He's a born athelete and a talented swordsman too! Remember to read the Hedge Knight 50 times though, and did I mention the Hedge Knight comic series and graphic Hedge Knight underwear now available at K-Mart and select stores?

Okay, chill it n8smitty - the reason Khan recommends it so much is that he produced the comic. :)

He runs a comics publishing company that have put out some major adaptions of SFF writings.

OK, can you PLEASE cut down on the spite and aggro? It's beginniing to get annoying...

Thank you I, Brian and LadyFel.

No harm done, n8smitty, I just want to make sure that fantasy and scifi fans don't miss out on these adaptations ;)

By the way Robert Silverberg's The Seventh Shrine Adaptation will be out this month in comic book stores. I believe that it might be on the 23rd, but I will let you know for sure :)

LadyFel said:
OK, can you PLEASE cut down on the spite and aggro? It's beginniing to get annoying...
Why don't you go somewhere else judge. Spite? Come on. How is it spiteful to, in jest, criticize someone's repeated mention of "the Hedge Knight." [Line removed by Lacedaemonian] Now there's your spite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you sure have an interesting outlook on discussions. Most of us try to criticize more politely.

I knew that you were joking mate, but sometimes people do not 'get' different senses of humour. You have made some very perceptive and interesting posts on George RR Martin, and you appear to be very passionate about ASOIAF. Just remember that almost every other person who posts in this thread is just as passionate about ASOIAF as you.

Plus the Hedge Knight graphic novel is an excellent book, and I look forward to the release of other Dabel Brothers Productions, such as Raymond E Feist's The Wood Boy and Robert Jordan's New Spring.