FASCINATING SG1 SNIPPETS

keep it coming you guys, this is great. i used to watch seaquest and i knew that dagwood and piccalo were bro's in real live,didn't know that peter was there bro too...peachy

Actually, if I'm not mistaking, Peter is one of the bro playing seaquest. He played Dagwood.

i just read from someone who went to a con that in window of opportunity the pottery wheel rda used was his, he really does that...and it was also his bicycle that he rode through the halls.

Peter williams said at a recent con that on the last day of filming Serpent's Song when he was chained to the bed in the straight jacket, everyone who works on the show packed up, turned the lights off and left him there lying tied to the bed. About and hour later they came back and untied him though. he said it was the worst practical joke ever played on him.

Aaaahhh! That's such an obvious trick, its just ... not obvious... How come the last scene was him on the bed? Didn't they have to film him going thru the Stargate, or did they film that first? So have you been to a Gatecon? Smuggle me in your suitcase next time!

wow, this stuff's great - with that whole Urgo thing I always just assumed it was the same actor with different hair, costume, makeup etc. Maybe I just didn't look very closely!

I'm not remotely knowledgable enough to add anything I'm afraid, but keep them coming!

Jdf

Another well-known was on Seaquest - Ted Rami/Joxer on the Zena show.

Loved the Peter Williams snippet. Sadly, I've not been to a con yet, but I've read that they give away loads of juicy behind-the-scenes goss. Please keep 'em coming.

I read that one day the entire cast and crew showed up with Teal'cs Serpent logo painted on their foreheads. Apparently CJ was extremely flattered.

cheers
Mishkaz