Q the trickster!!!!

dmalfoy

THE GODFATHER
What do you think of Q?

Q is one of the gretest creations on Star Trek. I think that they were planning his character from the first series with the Squire Trelawney. He's an irreverant character and the writers can have a lot of fun with him. I especially loved the Robin Hood ep in TNG and the last ep in TNG. And now theres a little Q. Ain't he great. and i also liked the one where he lost his power and the one...

Loved him in TNG,.,... just got boring in Voyager....

yeah well i haven't seen Q2 yet but i did like Quinn That was a good one although i do think the ones on TNG are more funny.:rolly2:

he's pretty cool. I thought that Q2 was pretty funny - true Q style. His other appearances on Voy were a little more serious but i still thought they were great. Did prefer him in TNG though.

Well i think it made sense to make it more serious because he looked older and now he's got a kid. Also i think the shock of suddenly knowing you can die would give anyone pause for thought.

I liked Q on both TNG and VOY. But I thought his best episodes were on Voyager where it showed the rest of the Q and their "lives".

very interesting q2.. just not as good as ones in TNG

I LOVE Q!!!!! :D he's sooooooo cool I loved him on TNG and I loved him on Voyager and I love him in Star Trek books

are there many trek books with Q in ????

well theres IQ and well thats the only one I can think of at the moment if I rember more I'll post

Yeah i loved IQ.Little Q is10. The whole continuum is litterally flushing down the drain and the universe along with it. This has to be one of my favourites so far!:)
There's also Q-space, Q-zone, Q-strike Where little Q is about 1 or something. The middle one drags a bit but it has a great ending.

People say Qsquared is very good but i haven't read it.

LOL. Don't worry the only reason i even heard about them is because my mum baught the books for me when she was out shopping and she saw them so...

And i do have the tendancy to read rather more than a normal person.

I use to read a lot more befor I got hooked on the net

Look like i gotta a bit of reading to do

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!
I missed it i didn't even know that he came on DS9 till recently. Its so annoying i would love to see get hit by Sisko and i don't even see it. Now let me wallow in self pity.........Ok done!LOL:D

I'm sure It'll be on some time and I have to tell ya its a great ep

I just hope they restart the entitire lot after next weeks ep or at least the first series! The final one is ending on Wednesday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Book Search 2
Jesse412 The Flash 9
pnerd Isaac Asimov 6