Doctor Whos Lost/forgotten Villians re-created

There are also the Rutans... (Horror of Fang Rock) who have been at war with the Sontarans for thousands of years... essentially a glowing green jellyfish creature, about a meter across, they could shock their victims dead like an electric eel... and they could immitate anyone they came in contact with. I'd love to see something more done with them.

Interesting notion, we've had the Sontarons back, so we could have a big story line with a part of the war, maybe set in the future.

I'm of the opnion that he Daleks should be shelved for a while, while the ending of this years season was good its really getting a bit predicatable that the daleks are going to be rolled out, season three was the only season ending of the new series without em!

Lets have a good old fashoned alliance, I would like to see the master with The Sea Devils and or Sulliarians. Would cost a packet but would be worth it.

Some sort of complicated story with the Sontarans getting themselves into the Time War. All sorts of possibilities are opened up...