The New Doctor's Assistant: Karen Gillan

Am I alone in thinking for a few brief seconds last year that David Tennant might have left with Donna's grandfather (Bernard Cribbins)? I wonder what that might have been like?

Don't we find out in one or more of the forthcoming "specials"? IMDB thinks so...

Dr Who somewhere in the vicinity of present-day London at and around Christmas? Now there's a novelty.

Well, one can think of that as a cliché or you can think of it as a tradition. As a cliché it becomes annoying, but traditions (especially around Christmas) can be quite heartwarming.

Don't we find out in one or more of the forthcoming "specials"? IMDB thinks so...
That's a strange cast and character list. Very Intriguing.

SPOILER
Timothy Dalton?
Wilfred Noble, but also Rose and her mother.
Sarah Jane Smith.
The Master.
Someone called Ood Sigma?
The new Doctor.
.........!!

I also noticed (spoiler) Catherine Tate!!! in the cast of two episodes. Could this mean (possible spoiler) a happier ending for Donna than we've been led to believe ? Or is something along those lines already old news to all of you in Britain, although unknown here in the US?

Am I alone in thinking for a few brief seconds last year that David Tennant might have left with Donna's grandfather (Bernard Cribbins)? I wonder what that might have been like?</p>
Don't we find out in one or more of the forthcoming &quot;specials&quot;? IMDB thinks so...
It's been confirmed by RTD that he becomes a 'proper' companion for the 10th Doctors last adventure.

I must admit I don't watch Dr Who very often these days. I thought Tennant made quite a good Doctor and hard to believe he is soon to be 'retired'.
Have to agree with you Dave, he should have been kept for another season.
I watched many of the Doctors from the start and can't understand why they can't try something new for a change.

I am from the U.S. and I cannot wait for the next season of the Doctor, it's like I need to feed an addiction lol. I'll miss Tennant as the Doctor though:-/