If vampires are overrated, does that mean werewolves are too?

:p I think that'd be a wolfwere, Bell, A wereman would just be a bloke who turns...into a bloke.:D Now a werewoman might be interesting (maybe not). I think a lady wolf is technically a wifwolf, which I might use because it's funny.

I seriously thought it was going to be Alex from A Clockwork Orange reviewing Twilight, in fluent Nadsat. That would have been brilliant.

There's a challenge for you, Toby. Off you go, sir.

Wifwolf? Someone's got to do that!

Alright. You asked for it. Massively off-topic, but here we go.

Gather round and viddy well, my brothers, and my like malenky sisters too no doubt, for your humble narrator has much to say about Twilight, by some devotchka called Stephanie Meyer. I picked up this bezoomy volume with some keenness, oh my brothers, thinking it to be a horrorshow tale of vampires with all like red krovvy everywhere and groodies and Ingrid of the Pitt, yet boohoohoo not so. In short, brothers, it is about this devotchka who fillies around with some veck who is shiny and good and dead. They all fall in lubilub but there is a sad lack of the like in-out and precious little ultraviolence too. Perhaps some nadsats would like it, but it was a little like mild for young Alex. Ah, the like youth of today, eh?

Horrorshow! I like well this bezoomy take on the volume in question, o my brother.

Malloriel, I know how it feels to try to read something that's not enjoyable, when you picked the book up to read for fun in the first place. The unfortunate book in my case was an un-modernized version of "Frankenstein." It so far is the only book I couldn't force myself to finish. I did finish the short, simpler "Wishbone" version before that, though. Hahaha....

Yes, the story of my werewolf is shortly this: the book is about wolves, dragons, and humans living together. The wolves and humans are pretty close, but the dragons aren't, and they're jealous. Not sure how it happens yet, but one of my poor wolves runs into a hostile dragon who curses her. She turns into a human at the new moon, and stays in this form until the full. The night before the full moon, an unknowing human convinces my wolf to stay over (again, I don't have everything worked out; this is bare bones right now), and my wolf reluctantly agrees. When the sun sets and the full moon rises, my wolf turns back to her original wolf form, and the human sees it, and thus the legend of werewolf is born. Bwahaha!

I like it. Good luck with it. Are you posting it online anywhere, or hoping to turn it into a book for publishing? Maybe you could post it on your blog.

Warehouse - Man who turns into a building at the full moon

If you want to find an "original" view on vampires check out jim butcher.