3.02: The Walking Dead - Sick

Again, way behind because just getting to see this season

I really enjoyed the scenes with Rick/Daryl and the prisoners. Good to see Rick taking charge and sorting out the bad buys.

I agree that Daryl has come along way in the series, just hope when Merle turns up, it doesnt spoil his progress

Im not trusting Lori much, she's trying to get back into Rick's goodbooks, but obviously he's cautious, been bitten once by her, so thats only natural. Personally I think it would of been best if they had a more definate split up and were not trying to patch things up - I know the worlds changed, but has relationships really changed that much. If the world was OK Rick would of probably divorced his wife and she's be with Shane.
So this not so sure situation with them just dont feel right.

Im sorry, I dont feel comfy with Child Soldiers, so Carl is just unsettling for me.

But darling it's a dog-eat-dog world and thinking he's going to have a normal childhood is wrong. Not just morally but also logically as there's not going to be a playground around that's going to offer him or his [censored] a safe place.

I get that the world is dangerous in this series, and this is why I dont like to see child characters in these kind of things.
They have to act like adults, using weapons, killing things/people.

If I see kids on the news or a documentary handling weapons and acting like soldiers it always makes me feel unsettled.
And Im not sure if the series portrays this kind of thing as a bit "COOL" for younger folks that watch it - and Im sure none of us are unrealistic in thinking that underage folks arent watching this series

Hey, Rune, I'm super late as well! (Again).

I quite liked this episode. Daryl's the best character, I think.

Whilst I like action, the first was almost nothing but, so it was good to get a bit more brooding and plot in. Hopefully Channel 5 won't continually alter the time they show it.

Back