3.06: The Walking Dead - Hounded

Why Sky would be taking it when it already has shown it? And then there's a great number of people in the NetFlix who has also already seen it. Or that's what I believe. But I still find it interesting that there are multiple generation of watchers around the world as these threads keep growing every passing month without me touching or prodding them to alive.

Someone could even say that these are true zombie threads - dead but still alive.

Why you hate Woodbury and dislike Andrea Rune?

I'm not Rune ( :p ), but I disliked Andrea more previously. At least this season she hasn't shot anyone after everyone told her not to shoot.

I'm not Rune ( :p ), but I disliked Andrea more previously. At least this season she hasn't shot anyone after everyone told her not to shoot.

That's all right, but as a writer you should know that I'm interested on these things as great deal people has shown their dislike on Andrea. Especially in this point where she's getting so close to the Governor that you wouldn't believe. And those people are like: "Doesn't she have eyes on her head?"

I'm interest to understand the reasons of why people feel that way.

I'd hazard a guess that unpopularity on her part is because her self-confidence exceeds her wisdom.

Unlike Michonne.

Back