'Hotspots' Discovered in the Pyramids At Giza

Nooo, it would have hardened, calcified... but, by merely adding water, according the ancient lore of the pharoahs, it can be returned to the living world of today, and quaffed, giving one the wisdom of the ancient ones, who may well turn out to be farmers with nothing much better to do than make big buildings out of limestone and stash their best beverages in there.

How safe would it be to drink?:unsure:

Oh welllll.... one sip, even breathing the fumes... could have unexpected effects.... one would become one with the Pharoahs, experience their lives, as ruler of a vast empire of slave-aliens n' creatures from a lost world beyond human ken, that -
Or maybe it would be a bit moldy by now.... but smooth!

Oh welllll.... one sip, even breathing the fumes... could have unexpected effects.... one would become one with the Pharoahs, experience their lives, as ruler of a vast empire of slave-aliens n' creatures from a lost world beyond human ken, that -
Or maybe it would be a bit moldy by now.... but smooth!

I do wonder what ancient reconstituted wine might taste like. ;)

The Egyptians had primitive salt batteries they used for making electrum and electroplating metals.

The capstone was supposedly plated in electrum, and the belief is that the facing was of a local white stone, but not marble, at least that was the last 'theory' I heard.

There are some pyramids that still have their outer stone facing and indeed one of the three 'greats' still has some of its facing at the top. My recollection is that it is a very pale limestone which has largely been taken over the years as a much easier stone to reuse than the main granite blocks. This is thought to have been plenty impressive as it was finished smooth (though not polished) and would have been incredibly bright when in the sun.

I wrote this up in a SS ..the pyramids with the plating still on, and reflections were so bright that the sun was not even visible anymore. Then it fell apart and the Sun was discovered by the first person to look up.

Clearly the compartment for the E-Arm.png E-Arm.png E-Arm.png batteries.