Christian Speculative Fictions?

@TaraRyan .... Thanks for sharing. I looked up Kathy Tyres on Amazon and found nothing but videos, especially Star Trek videos even when I searched for "books." (Go figure?) Eventually, I found that if I changed the spelling to Tyers I got her books. They sound too "romancy" for me, but it's nice to know that such books are out there.

I did decide to buy "Crystal Witness" by her. We'll see how well I like it.

@TaraRyan .... Thanks for sharing. I looked up Kathy Tyres on Amazon and found nothing but videos, especially Star Trek videos even when I searched for "books." (Go figure?) Eventually, I found that if I changed the spelling to Tyers I got her books. They sound too "romancy" for me, but it's nice to know that such books are out there.

I did decide to buy "Crystal Witness" by her. We'll see how well I like it.

I hope you like it! You might like A Star Curiously Singing by Kerry Nietz, its been probably about 8 years since I read it, but from what I remember there wasn't much romance and it had one of the best math one liners I've heard.

Do you know of any publishers of christian speculative fictions, especially short ones?
I am interested in reading christian speculative fictions.
Here's a Kickstarter for a forthcoming short story anthology, Strange Religion: Strange Wars and Strange Religion

They also have a submission window opening tomorrow for the writers here who might be interested.

Here's a Kickstarter for a forthcoming short story anthology, Strange Religion: Strange Wars and Strange Religion

They also have a submission window opening tomorrow for the writers here who might be interested.
Thanks Alex . I would be interested in buying those.
My current religious work in progress is a full length novel so out of the running but it is within reason to put a separate 7K worder together in the time and submit it.

It's a book for children, but "A Wrinkle In Time" by Madeleine L'Engle is definitely Christian SF and I'm quite surprised it hasn't been mentioned above. Mary Doria Russell's "The Sparrow", not so much, the characters' Christian faith makes them complacent and leads to disaster. iirc Russell was a Christian who converted to Judaism (?).