Help finding 50 year old book..remember cover slightly

This has never stopped nagging at me. Paused, yes. Stopped, no.

A couple of covers from ISFDB listings, with the month and day of the magazine (not a novel, I know) added to the filename (no novel yet, but still looking).

This was already bookmarked from the previous search so it was kind of a rediscovery.
"Adventures in Science Fiction Cover Art: Spherical Spaceships, Spherical Aliens, Unidentified Spheres.

The site designer would probably go nuts trying to find this too. Old pages, so hadn't tried that.

Attachments

• Magazine of F and SF Feb 1982.jpg
    Magazine of F and SF Feb 1982.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 44
  • Satellite_science_fiction_195706 JUNE 1957.jpg
    Satellite_science_fiction_195706 JUNE 1957.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 44
The mentions of spheres and looking at the astronauts through a bubble dome pointed me towards Tom Swift Jr. books.
The covers of 3 novels looked like they could be the 'spheres' or astronauts of the discussion.
Tom Swift and His Dyna-4 Capsule is an underwater 'adventure,' but has a central spheroid and little speroids off to the side.
Tom Swift and the Cosmic Astronauts is a space adventure. The 'ship' on the cover is not exactly a sphere...
Tom Swift and His Rocket Ship is an 'early' TSjr adventure-- his first space craft. No spheres, but you can see the astronauts through the transparent side of the ship.
Tom Swift 3-in-1.jpg