Have you listened to Chronscast yet?

Ha class, thanks very much. Made a full length remake of War of The Worlds featuring two of the recurring characters if you ever want to inflict it on yourself (WotW 2022). It also features the writing and acting of @THX1138 (y)

Great to read that, gives a big mental green light to doing more writing;)

Will definitely will listen to it, pal. Currently listening to the Left Hand of Darkness podcast, despite having never read the book. Doubt you could spoil an Ursula le Guin novel.

This isn't entirely related to the podcast (though I could well cross-promote) but I thought this a good place to bump - I'm fishing for interest in a UK anthology of short stories about real space technologies, breakthroughs and visions of the future.

Apologies for two seemingly really basic questions:
1) Is Chroncast the name of the podcast?
2) Is it on Spotify? I see a podcast name, ChronCast, but it's about people riding a bus from one side of Duke's campus to the other?

And to answer your questions in order:

1) No, the name is Chronscast, with an s in the middle. (Chrons being the long-time nickname for this site. It's a long story.)
2) The post at the beginning of the thread at the end of this link Links To Listen With lists places where you can access the podcast. Spotify seems to be among them.

And to answer your questions in order:

1) No, the name is Chronscast, with an s in the middle. (Chrons being the long-time nickname for this site. It's a long story.)
2) The post at the beginning of the thread at the end of this link Links To Listen With lists places where you can access the podcast. Spotify seems to be among them.
Thank you! I tried the link and it kept opening a different window and not doing anything (but that may be due to a setting in Brave).

Added the S and it popped right up. Thank you!

While I have a cell phone for emergencies travelling, it is not in use otherwise. Landlines and old fashioned message machines for me.

FB_IMG_1706377561223.jpg