Hi! Is Dr Who still on? Talk To me!!!!

I don't remember whih episode it was but The guy with a looooong scarf, Tom baker? had been on for a while. a looong while. Anyway, i hav no idea what PBS or KQED is? Are they TV channels? If they r i don't get them here.

Dr. Who

Yes. Tom Baker was the most popular.

He played a damn good Rasputin in Nicholas and Alexandria.

As for the channals...N/A

Tom baker was the best Dr .... he had an air of weirdness and playfulness as well

Tom Baker

I loved Tom Baker. In a matter of fact, out of all his companions my favorite was leela, the primal chick that was always clutching a hunting knife and wanting to protect Doctor Who.
Justine

:naughty:

I thought the guy who wore the yellow jacket was funny.... his name was adrec ??? or something

Adrac

Yes, he was a cutie! I wonder what the actor who played him is doing now?!
Wasn't there also another time lord that traveled with Dr. Who and Adrac? one with the longish blonde hair, big lips? Anyway, she was married to Tom Baker for awhile..I wish I could remember her name. Is there any bio pages on Dr. Who? Could someone share?

Sites

Thank you, David.

I have bookmarked the sites in my favorites.

You're a sweetie!

Kudos!
Justine.

the ickle white rabbit - followwed that thats what got me into all this

Re: Tom Baker.

Do you get to see "Randle and Hopkirk (deceased)" -- the new version with comedians Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer? Only Tom Baker is in that, but without the red hair, he has gone very grey now.

(I don't understand the Lewis Carrol references, explain please?)

No its from the matrix film....

Neo was told to follow the white rabbit...

AS for tom baker... he is well grey but really great in it

Its true,.... i sit and watch it again an again and still find something new....