Hi! Is Dr Who still on? Talk To me!!!!

Dr. Who Movie

As for the Doctor in the Movie, Asmiley, are you referring to Gene Wilder?

He would be perfect. He's another of my favorite zany actors.

:star:

Peter Davidson was in all creatures and his characters name was Tristain, and in the dr. who series he was dressed like he was going to play cricket.....

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

David

Thank you, Goddess Willow!

Inquiry: What inspired you to this email handle (name)?

It's real cool!

Justine
aka Laughing Deer

Re: David

Originally posted by Justine_witch
Thank you, Goddess Willow!

Inquiry: What inspired you to this email handle (name)?

It's real cool!

Justine
aka Laughing Deer

It's part of my name and part of a dare from a friend on ausgate. He changed his name and then dared me to go one better.....I did and I kept it :D

Willz

thanks.....i've been told by a couple of friends that it actually fits :)

i don't know whether to be happy or insulted :p

Willz

there is the power thing......but do they see me as a good goddess or and evil one ;)

There is always more than one way of seeing things

Willz

Goddess Willow

Goddess Willow,
Who is "they" of which you speak? What does it matter how others would think as long as you realize your own personal power?

Justine

being queen of the universe or a goddess dosen't matter as long as you know that you use your powers for what you want them to be and not for how others want them to be. Weather good or bad though I usually lean towards good...

oh hey peeps could we get someone to vote for DR. Who in the favorite show thread it is loosing big time being the only show in the poll with a zero count.

where is it?

but i have to warn you that as much as i love dr. who and a couple of other shows here....if stargate's on the poll it gets my vote hands down :p

Willz