Which has been your favorite Star Wars movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really have? Sweet!!! :D
Well, I liked em too but I know that many peeps thought they were annoying!
But the last scenes in which they are playing drums on the Imperium's soldier's helmets is priceless...like the sound too...LOL :D :D

Wow, stuffed ewok...that reminds me of Wes Janson in one of the x-wing books. :)

Yub yub.

Has to be 'Phantom Menace' for me as it's the ONLY one out of ALL of the films that my sister hasn't managed to put me off yet.
:blpaw:

I voted epII. As quite a young person of 16, i feel that because i wasnt even alive when the first 3 came out, they will never be as special or close to my heart as the prequels (even tho i didnt particularly PM). I just went to see EpII and its amazing, it has to be my fav. I have to admit that if i had gone to see the trilogy as they came out things probably would have been different. But for PM, and AoTC i've been here to anticipate their release for the very first time, and i feel i've been apart of their phenomena first hand and not distanced from them like the trilogy (although i do love ESB and RoTJ). Thats my two cents...

xxx:aliengray
"The Hyper One"

Thanks for that Sammy! :rolly2:

Unsure about Episode 2 as having not seen it yet & with no real plans to go & see it in ther near future & only really was interested in the first one. :rolly2: :blush:

Originally posted by Asmiley
Seen number 2 now and can say it was awesome. but I agree with mi dad on a point. you know who's going to live and who's going to die before seeing number 2 because of seeing 4, 5, and 6 already.

I agree, but i think that for me, most of the fun is figuring out the how's and why's and the when's and not just the who's :D it keeps you thinking about the plot and the characters from the trilogy as well as new ones from AoTC.

xxx:aliengray
"The Hyper One"

Thanks. :rolly2:

It's pretty easyto understand what you're on about once the post has been read. :rolly2: :rolly2:

:D I have this urge to go watch the trilogy now :D i'm going to see AoTC again in two weeks after my exams finish :D

xxx

I've got no urges to see ANY of the films again :rolly2: , buy amybe Ep1 again at some point. :erm: :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back